Updates every few days on my backpacking tour of Europe, pictures included!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

We´re not here to fuck spiders...

That´s right. A great Australian phrase I picked up here in Madrid. We´re not here to fuck spiders. It is said when you are standing around doing nothing. It´s eqivelant of saying "let´s go do something"

Anyways, I am having an absolute blast here in Madrid. The hostel is amazing. For a mere 16€ you get keycard access to your room and locker 24 hours per day, a great local, in hostel bar that server beer at 2.50€ per litre (and plays excellent instrumental jazz in a low-light red painted environment - moody) and more beautiful girls than you could talk to in a week! I have more names to remember with all the people I´ve met than I have ever had before. The whole place is full of people between 18 and 25 looking to get wasted and enjoy Europe.

I´m going museum browsing today with Angee and Alex (WOW). We went to a bull fight yesterday, as spain is the last remaining country where it is not outlawed. I´m not really sure if I would go again. It was cheap, but seeing a bull get tortured and bled to death is really not that fun.

Oh well, Madrid rocks. Here is one picture from the bull fight. It´s me, two Texans, two Australians, and the two American girls (Angess and Alex mentioned above):

well, sorry, nevermind, no pictures. This stupid computer won´t pick up my camera. Anoter time.

Later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like Madrid is the most fun so far. What happened to your language???? Have fun be Carefull

Wed May 18, 10:17:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I really enjoy the blog.

Wed May 18, 10:19:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah spain, where the women are beautiful and the spiders are... uh. oh I don't know, enjoy yourself :)

Wed May 18, 10:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home